Friday, March 28, 2008

Days.

I can't log into my email today. I have been trying since Tuesday unsuccessfully. Today is Friday.

Days.

Days I tell you. Days I have spent on this and I am beyond caring if I ever get another email again.

This whole computer thing is overrated anyway and why would I want to read when people can just pick up the phone and call me. Or write me a letter.

In the meantime, I will have to continue to communicate with the outside world through this here'n blog of mindless chatter and reserve the return messages clogging my outbox for another time... 8 and counting awaiting sent status.

This is not to say that I don't love my webmaster, because I do. Just to say that last week everything was fine and this week it is not. Days. Did I mention I have not e-mailed in days...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your web "master" is very sorry. He feels like a real heal. He is harassing the hosting company some more and scrambling to find an alternative.

Anonymous said...

days....and I'm waiting (almost) patiently to get a response to mine....