Monday, March 3, 2008

Everyone's Busy

I know it has been a week since I took the time to post.

I am so sorry to the many many (few) readers that it has been a bummer when you have tuned in and tried to catch up. I know it has been an issue because all five of you have e-mailed or called to see what's up!

The answer. All I have been doing is listening to Kenny Chesney and the Please Come to Boston song. I don't know what it is about it- "Somebody I can SIIINNNNG to..." it gets me EVERY time. I was thinking that next time it won't but it still does. After four days of nothing but that song. Still gets me every time.

Dang it.

Just listened again and still- all I am thinking is he can sing to me ANYTIME.

I just thought you deserved to know the truth. And that last week I was busy working for Lulu, de-cluttering, moving my desk to the Command Position in the office, having a go to bed headache, going to the World Trade Center to order ribbon, attending a meeting where Hilldog and I advise collegians, cooking dinner for a few collegians, cooking the Pioneer Woman's chocolate cake, walking at the gym, eating cake and having my infusion all afternoon Friday. I know everyone is busy. I am too.

I promise not to let life get in the way of the Adventures again... but maybe one more listen to Come to Boston before I return phone calls...??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHH....that Kenny can sing!!

Anonymous said...

I have missed your daily entries. It's good to have you back! :)